We’re looking forward to welcoming you back to XL.
In light of Covid-19, we’ve made some changes to the salon so when we open our doors again we can offer the experience you’ve come to expect while prioritising everyone’s safety.
Take care and we’ll see you soon!
How we will now operate:
- All of our staff will be wearing protective equipment.
- There will be hand sanitisers at reception and in the staff room and bathroom.
- We will be cleaning the salon regularly throughout the day and chairs and seating areas will be sanitised after each client.
- Ahead of your appointment (at confirmation) you will be asked COVID-19 related screen questions, including:
- Have you had the recent onset of a new continuous cough?
- Do you have a high temperature?
- Have you noticed a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell?
- If you have any of these symptoms, however mild, please stay at home and reschedule your appointment.
- When you arrive at the salon you will be asked the above COVID-19 related screen questions and you will be temperature tested.
- We will be operating a ‘one-in-one-out’ system in the salon for appointments.
- There will only be 3 appointments per day at set times for each stylist in the weekday and 4 on Thursdays, to minimise the number of people in the salon.
- If you cannot attend your appointment please do provide at least 48 hours’ notice to enable us to fill the appointment slot.
- Only those with appointments will be allowed to enter the salon.
- We will be unable to provide refreshments or any magazines for the time being.
We would ask that you:
- Wear a mask and preferably gloves also when you attend your appointment
- Your temperature will be taken when you enter the salon. You will be asked to rebook your appointment if your temperature is above 38 degrees.
- Please respect social distancing guidelines! Only approach staff or stylists when asked to.
- Please, no accompanying children or adults.
- Please sanitise your hands (if not wearing gloves) when entering and leaving the salon.
- Pay by card and avoid using cash.
- Only enter the salon if you have an appointment otherwise call or email us.
- Please do bring your own refreshments and reading materials.
Thank you for working with us to ensure a safe environment for everyone!